Monday, November 23, 2009

Blog About Nothing

I have to say, photography has been a fun ride since starting in May of this year. If you have been following my work then you have seen the many phases I have been through. These phases are good because they have allowed my own skills to emerge and steer me in a certain direction. Currently, I'm going through a natural light phase, which I'm considering focusing all my attention towards.

My short term goal with photography is to continue being a "weekend shooter". Yeah, it would be nice to immerse myself in the world of photography, but photography is not keeping my refrigerator on (lol).

The official web-page is coming soon.

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand being a "weekend shooter". . but of course still work towards it. . I think it is very imporatant to have something like this going on in addition to the typical work routine. . you know . . ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. This balance works for me. It allows me time to step away from the art and revisit it with a refreshed mind and fresh ideas!

    ReplyDelete